skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
yo coso
2007年5月21日月曜日
Band
Resently, I want to make band with my friends. I want to be a guiterist like a Red Tsueperin!! So, it is nesesally for me to practice guiter.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
次の投稿
前の投稿
ホーム
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
Labels
Music
(13)
Daily life
(12)
Study
(4)
Links
(3)
Vocabulary
(3)
Working
(3)
Books and Reading
(2)
Dance
(2)
Filing
(2)
Making body
(1)
Movies
(1)
others
(1)
photos
(1)
games
インベーダー
books
Favorite Site
本
陽介
龍馬
Class Blogs
Get this widget!
label
Music
(13)
Daily life
(12)
Study
(4)
Links
(3)
Vocabulary
(3)
Working
(3)
Books and Reading
(2)
Dance
(2)
Filing
(2)
Making body
(1)
Movies
(1)
others
(1)
photos
(1)
class blogs
Get this widget!
ブログ アーカイブ
▼
2007
(48)
►
8月
(4)
►
7月
(10)
►
6月
(10)
▼
5月
(21)
My favorite dancer
SUPER CHAMPLE
Tennis club's room
radish
credit
Last Sunday
Last Saturday
My favorite movie is...
Time is money
My favorite song
Part time job
Today, I ate...
Why?
Band
Practice of guiter
Reverse
Unit
Sentence of ecosystem and biology
vocabulary of ecosystem and biology
This weekend
My favorite singer
►
4月
(3)
自己紹介
ジュン
Hi!! My name is Jun Sakai. I came from kumamoto nishi high school. My hobby is music, dance, marjan. If you are interested in this hobby too, let's talk together!!
詳細プロフィールを表示
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿